Feb, 1942 - GPW1 thru end of first contract, April, 1942 - GPW15000 NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
- Equipment Operator, Heavy -2nd Class
- Posts: 6056
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:15 am
- Location: Millbrae, CA
Repro Pancake filter complete for VEP Fud - $385 + shpg.
John James Arnold
- G-Sergeant Major
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:03 am
- Location: Kent .England UK
The Filter, is it "F" stamped?....Regards John
Still Jeep crazy after all these years
- Sergeant Major of the Gee
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 am
- Location: sunny south florida
I may be interested
US ARMY Veteran/Patriot
Collector of all things USGI WW2
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:58 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Can you please send me some pics of the filter? Is it" F " stamped?
I presume this filter belongs to a VEP Ford Jeep from march 42?
- G-Master Sergeant
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:37 pm
- Location: New Jersey
Is the filter still available? Is it "F" stamped?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests