VETERANS APPRECIATION DAY MAY 27TH 2017

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

VETERANS APPRECIATION DAY MAY 27TH 2017

Post by mfrance » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:52 am

Saturday may 27th Montgomery village, more info to follow

VETERANS APPRECIATION DAY
AT MONTGOMERY VILLAGE
11-3P, SATURDAY, May 27th

Montgomery Village, & Wine Country Radio have partnered to create an event in honor of our servicemen, both past and present. Your vehicle has been chosen to display at the event, in or near Center Court.

This event will be supported by a high frequency radio advertising campaign, as well as print ads in The Press Democrat. Registered participants will also receive gift certificates from Montgomery Village as a “Thank You” for participating.

Please confirm that you can join us by filling out this form and sending back via fax or e-mail.

Yes! I will bring my vehicle for display on Veterans Appreciation Day I will be on site no later than 9am and will display my vehicle until load out after 3pm.

Name___________________________________________________________

Address_________________________________________________________

Phone number_________________E-mail______________________________

Make___________________Model______________________Year__________

By your signature below, you are agreeing to release and discharge Montgomery Village it’s general partner, affiliates and sponsors, in connection with this event from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, etc., that may be suffered by you and or your property; that you have the required insurance for the vehicle that will be on display as required by the State of California,; and that you agree to abide by all rules and regulations established by the shopping centers Property Manager.

X____________________________________________Date___________2016
Signature

Please fill out and fax or e-mail, Kelly at (FAX) 707-588-0777 or email kelly@winecountryradio.net,
Questions? Call Kelly Rae at 707-588-0707 x122

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: VETERANS APPRECIATION DAY MAY 27TH 2017

Post by mfrance » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:15 am

Hey all,

Just a quick email to say this years event will be held May 27th Saturday in the Montgomery Plaza .. from 0900hrs til 1530hrs.

*Looking for anywheres between 12 to 15 MV's.

If you want to bring your vehicle let me know - there will be a follow up email shortly within the week or so with a entry form to fill out from Kelly Rea.

More info later on when I get the news and I'll include more people - just a heads up for u all.

Matt P

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: VETERANS APPRECIATION DAY MAY 27TH 2017

Post by mfrance » Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 am

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”