For Sale. GP parts including Holley 847D

1940 - 1941 BRC, MA, GP, Preproduction Prototypes. Knowledge Base NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: DavidA

Michael Browne
G-Colonel
G-Colonel
Location: Yackandandah, NE Victoria..greatest part of Australia, always 26 deg and sunny

For Sale. GP parts including Holley 847D

Post by Michael Browne » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi Fellow GP ers,

It has been a long time since I have ventured into my shed loaded with GP jeep parts..... and after a tragic event in my life I have refocused my attention to other pastimes and decided to sell off the majority of my GP jeeps and parts. This will not be a fire sale as I am in no hurry to sell jeeps and parts that have taken a very long time to collect but now is the time to pass on some of the projects.

Parts and jeeps will be listed on the gee first and if not sold in a reasonable time will then be put out onto the evil bay market.

First item is a Holley 847D carburettor. This is one for the serious collector who wants nothing but the GENUINE article on his (or her) jeep.

Yes, this is the real deal ... 847D Holley

There are a bunch more photos on surface zero if you need more to look at.

Asking price is US$8000. ... As I said... this is for the serious collector.

Happy to use paypal with you paying the fees. Shipping via airmail (AustPost) with insurance or you can arrange it yourself.

email me at michael-app@bigpond.com ... as I don't log onto the gee very often to check PM's

more parts to follow in coming weeks

Cheers
Michael Browne
Heron Hill Motorpool

REAL jeeps have BAR GRILLES and FLAT FENDERS. The rest are imitations.

Return to “BRC MA GP Prototypes”