Penguin Jeep or a half of a track is better than none?

1940 - 1941 BRC, MA, GP, Preproduction Prototypes. Knowledge Base NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: DavidA

jollyjeepers@cox.net

Jeep Half-Track Book

Post by jollyjeepers@cox.net » Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:13 pm

I just check the jeepworld website and see that Mark doesn't have the book shown there yet. I also checked a few on-line book sources and it's not showing up yet.

I don't know if he officially released it at the show where the vehicle was or if it's not out yet. I received a complimentary copy.

I will email him and ask him when and were it can be purchased and will report back here. It may take him a few days to answer.

Sorry for any confusion! It is a great book!

Bob N
Captain USAF (Ret)
Captain USAF (Ret)

Post by Bob N » Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:56 pm

Yes, I know Mark too and have written to him. He toyed with the idea of producing my book earlier this year but it didn't work out.
Bob N.
Visit www.42FordGPW.com
42FordGPW Store

jollyjeepers@cox.net

How to get the newest Jeep Half-Track Book

Post by jollyjeepers@cox.net » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:09 am

As promised, here is the reply from the Mark Askew.

Dear Beth, Glad you like'd the book, its nice to know it has done what I wanted it to do.

As for anyone else wanting the book - please asked them to either request my catalogue on the website, or email me their full name and address to(info@jeepworld.co.uk) and I'll send them the info on how to get it etc (it is out and ready to buy now?) I have not had the chance to put it and other new stuff on the website, as I have a magzine to finish and an event to run next weekend, so its a bit busy this end!

All for now, glad you like'd the book and thanks for letting others on the G503 site know about the book.

Mark

Bob N
Captain USAF (Ret)
Captain USAF (Ret)

Post by Bob N » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:24 am

Yes, early this morning Mark answered by query. He very gracious and gratitulated me on my (small) success with my CDbook. Seems to be a good guy.

Thanks for pointing this out. Looking forward to getting a copy.
Bob N.
Visit www.42FordGPW.com
42FordGPW Store

Return to “BRC MA GP Prototypes”