usmc radio jeep boxes including battery boxes and more

Modifications by service branch
tractor12
banned

usmc radio jeep boxes including battery boxes and more

Post by tractor12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:48 pm

I have a full set of radio boxes for sale. This includes both of the boxes that go on the fenders no fasteners, both battery boxes which are the earlier style, rear seat box and back, speaker brackets, antenna box which is the earlier style includes special brackets, dyneto wiper motor with arm, bracket, spacers, and resistor, all three nos cables for the radio, receiver, and speaker from the dynamotor, and an antenna bag. All you would need is a speaker, generator, antenna dynamotor, and radios to complete a radio jeep. Earlier style means the correct ones for a nom 12 or mz 1. There is several mz 2s out there with these as mz 2 parts don't exist. 3200 firm will get pictures tomorrow morning several people saw these at tower park

Will put on a pallet and drop off at Fastenal included

I have another set of battery boxes for 600 plus shipping
WC12 Wc 27 2 K38s Mz2 ambulance jeep 2 M3a4s M1a1 Chemical Mortar cart T4e1 usmc cart convertible

tractor12
banned

Re: usmc radio jeep boxes including battery boxes and more

Post by tractor12 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

This sold a while ago. I now own the dies to make battery boxes and have all the cnc work done to start making boxes see my other topic
WC12 Wc 27 2 K38s Mz2 ambulance jeep 2 M3a4s M1a1 Chemical Mortar cart T4e1 usmc cart convertible

Return to “Jeeps used by: USMC, USN, USCG (-NO EBAY-CRAIGSLIST-COMMERCIAL SALES-)”