6.5 GEP TURBO engine/4l80e transmission/transfer case $2750

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

CBRMetalworks
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

6.5 GEP TURBO engine/4l80e transmission/transfer case $2750

Post by CBRMetalworks » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 am

I am going to pick up a few of these for my personal projects. Will be bringing a couple extras home likely. It may be 2-3 weeks before I go pick them up.

What to expect:

Alternator WILL be missing
Wiring harness is likely damaged, the connector going to start box usually gets cut off. You CAN use a stock 6.2 non turbo harness to make one of these run, works just fine.
Turbo is UNCUT, NOT DEMILLED
The connector on the transmission is likely damaged, some are, some aren't. The entire harness is very easy to replace and only $40 new.
Ends of the driveshafts are normally still attached, as is the carrier bearing for the front driveshaft (shafts are normally torched)

I can ship these to most places for $500 or less (business addresses only). I ship them on a HEAVY pallet 4x4's, 2x4's, 2x12 that I get for free that work great and are very strong.

If interested please EMAIL me as that will get you the fastest response. cbrmetalworks@gmail.com

These are sold AS-IS, untested. I pick the cleanest ones I can but there is no guarantee I will find a trailer load of clean ones. I just installed one two weeks ago and it ran great, put about 150 miles on it before sending it back to the customer. A lot quieter than a non-turbo truck and the power was great. Made it a much better highway truck.

I can start and run the engine and send video for an extra $150 (it takes a couple hours to hook up electrical, oil lines, transmission lines, etc.

Payment must be personal check/money order/cashiers check. Sorry, I have had issues with paypal scammers trying to get $$ back, and I don't make enough on these to take the risk of losing even $500 to a paypal claim. If personal check I will wait until it clears. But regardless of payment method it may take up to a week for me to get it palletized and dropped off to ship. If you pay in CASH I will take $2500 per drivetrain.
M916a1/M870a4
MK48/15 wrecker (for sale)
2- M548's (for sale)
HMMWV
FMTV wrecker

PBR Streetgang
G-Corporal
G-Corporal
Re: 6.5 GEP TURBO engine/4l80e transmission/transfer case $2

Post by PBR Streetgang » Fri May 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Interested. Email sent.

nutt68