Attention GPA owners in San Francisco

Military Vehicle Collectors of California Club Forum.

Moderator: John Neuenburg

Jan Thompson
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant
Attention GPA owners in San Francisco

Post by Jan Thompson » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:18 am

Hi all
I have been contacted by Alex Cullen from Channel 7 in Australia and he is wanting to give recognition to Ben Carlin and Half-Safe (the GPA which circumnavigated the world.) Alex is planning to attend our 37th Corowa Swim-In and Military Vehicle Gathering in Australia during March and he will be over in San Francisco prior to commence filming for the television program and wants to make connections with GPA owners while in the States. While in Corowa he is wanting to interview GPA owners and experience what the vehicles are able to do.

regards
Jan

Hi there,

Australia’s highest rating public affairs program Sunday Night is filming in San Francisco during the week starting Feb 15 and wondered if there were any GPA (Amphibious Jeep) owners that may be able to supply their vehicle for a day’s filming. We are shooting a story on Ben Carlin and the famous Half-Safe and would love to be able to get a few shots of the vehicle in the Bay area. Half a day would also be fine. My details are below and I can supply further information. Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Alex Cullen
Twitter: alextcullen
Reporter | Sunday Night

Seven Network (Operations) Limited
Media City | 8 Central Avenue | Eveleigh NSW 2015 Australia
Postal Address: GPO Box 7777 | Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
Telephone +61 2 9877 7384 | Mobile +61 438 777156

Return to “MVCC”