Early WC 9 ambulance for sale

Power Wagon truck forums, M37 etc.
Old Dodge Guy
G-Major
G-Major

Early WC 9 ambulance for sale

Post by Old Dodge Guy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:52 pm

It is time for this old lady to move on to someone who can use the parts. I have advertised in a couple other places, but no one wants to step up and buy it for a reasonable price, or make a reasonable offer. :cry:
NO I will not sell it for $250!! :lol: :lol:
I really did refuse that offer. :roll:

Ok, I have an early 1941 Dodge 1/2 ton WC 9 ambulance for sale. I am asking $2000 or reasonable offer. I will also consider trades for M38A1 parts, M37 parts, M151 parts or Cletrac M2 parts or M7 snowtractor parts. I will want some cash, but willing to take some trading. Please be reasonable. 8)

This is a parts only truck, I think beyond reasonable restoration, but up to your consideration. Complete truck, but rough. Motor there, but junk. The frame is good, front clip good, but minor dents, transmission and transfer there, good nose and radiator, good rear doors, folding step, spare tire holder, heater, roof ventilator, spare tire, good wheels, but tires shot. The gas tank is there, but looks more like a sieve than a gas tank...rusty. Has very amateur repairs. Could be repaired though. Some good guages, NOS speedometer, but pointer has shrunk and fallen off. (common problem). NOS windshield glass, but both the same side.
NO TITLE, but will do bill of sale.
Drivers compartment floor and seats missing, were cut out before I got the truck. Actually was being cut up for scrap when I bought it.

Lots of good parts, but I do not have the time or will to part it out. You can do as you wish to sell parts or repair your truck.

Wasps and other stinging critters are FREE....FREE....FREE! :lol: I would suggest a fall pickup, after frost, though I do need cash to pay medical bills. (broke my leg this spring, no insurance.) :evil:
I have a bunch of photos to those that ask. Just give me a PM with contact info.
Again, reasonable offers will be discussed, unreasonable offers........not so much. LOL
MVPA 555 for reference to who I am. Old Dodge Guy
Still crazy after all these years.
The OD bug bit me in 1970......and I have never been the same

tractor12
banned

Re: Early WC 9 ambulance for sale

Post by tractor12 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:06 pm

This is a decent price for this ambulance. I have been looking at pictures for years of it. If someone buys it let me know I have a wc 27 I will let you cannibalize sheet metal parts from. Just come out here and cut what you want. It has enough to save a few ambulances.
WC12 Wc 27 2 K38s Mz2 ambulance jeep 2 M3a4s M1a1 Chemical Mortar cart T4e1 usmc cart convertible

Old Dodge Guy
G-Major
G-Major

Post by Old Dodge Guy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Well, time to bump this back to the top.

It is cold out now, so the wasps and other pests are gone until spring! Great opportunity to buy now!!! :lol: :lol:

I would really like to sell this as a unit instead of parting it out. I know I can get MUCH more selling it as parts, but would rather just sell as is, and not have the bother parting it out. It is too cold for me to want to wrench on it in wintertime. Now.....if I had a heated shop......that might be different. :lol:
I think the Date of Delivery is January of 1941.......real early.

Again, cash is good, trades are possible, is there any interest in it all together? I know some here have asked for parts.
Let's see what happens.
Thanks, ODG

edit Photos added

Old Dodge Guy
G-Major
G-Major

Post by Old Dodge Guy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Anybody have something they want to trade?????? M37 stuff....M38A1, M2 Cletrac, M7 Snowtractor......??????? Manuals?

If I have to part it out, I'll probably go Ebay, just because it is easier for me, probably a more fair price when I don't know the value of something. I will let you guys set the fair price that way.

Sorry, but I just want a fair price for me, don't want to gouge other people either.

adam wright
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Post by adam wright » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 am

Thats very restorable in my book!!! shame it has no title or I would ship it to the UK!,if you decide to break it I need a heater.

Cheers
Adam

Old Dodge Guy
G-Major
G-Major

Post by Old Dodge Guy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:12 pm

I will try bumping this back to the top one last time before breaking it up this winter. I really do NOT want to seperate it out, I would rather sell it as a unit and you do what you want.
It I do break it up, it will go on Ebay, so it is much cheaper to buy as one piece now.
Last chance!!!!!!!!

I will listen to offers, not set in stone.

Return to “Power Wagon Forums”