Scrap yard run

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
blitz67
G-Major
G-Major

Re: Scrap yard run

Post by blitz67 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 am

Not sure what this story has to do with anything. Larry should know EBAY policies before selling on EBAY. I have been issued refunds on ebay and never knew it until I was contacted by the buyer because I didn't have my notification preferences set correctly. Sounds like Larry needs to bone up on EBAY's seller requirements and policies, nothing more. To say that the guy that received a double refund was at fault is quite a stretch without hearing his side of the story. I sell thousands of items a year on EBAY and rarely if ever do I have a problem and if I do, a majority of the time it is my fault. A year or so ago EBAY changed their seller requirements, I didn't read the email I received from them and shortly there after EBAY limited my account. You see, it was my fault because I failed to due my due diligence, just as Larry did. Once I reviewed the new policies and waited a month my account was restored. I didn't do anything wrong or rip anyone off, I just didn't hold up my end of the deal. Larry needs to grow up and take responsibility for his failure to follow EBAY policies...Period!

Niblet wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 am
well I guess he didnt shaft you eh Nick? he screwed a few of us on here The pot calling the kettle black.

http://abc11.com/finance/double-refund- ... s/1047951/

Dawgman
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by Dawgman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Stir-Stick wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:55 am
Dawgman,
Thanks for bringing this useless post back to life . Who cares that you got a good deal from him . A LOT OF US GOT SHAFTED BY HIM .What is your purpose ? Do you post on here every time you make a GOOD deal ? We all want to hear about YOUR good deals , keep um coming .
Stick
Everything I said in my previous post was factual...
If you aren’t willing to explain the bad deal you got, then you shouldn’t post accusations . You don’t need to get a smart attitude with me. I wasn’t involved in your dealings with him! Furthermore, he got me too and I had to call him out on this forum to finally get my parts after months of waiting. No one is perfect here, and he did make it right with me after he really ticked me off. So yeah, reading this whole thread piling up on the man, I decided to put in my 2 cents just as all of the rest of you have.
Back to the top!
12-12-41 slat MB
Midland/Willys frame script GPW 9xxx
No’s match 4-42 script GPW
No’s match 10-44 GPW
Dead MB plow
45 MB 8-21-45 restored
1943 M3a1 WSC
MVPA 7xxx

Stir-Stick
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by Stir-Stick » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:36 am

Dawg,
When an Individual ( several ) , post a complaint about a crook and dishonest dealer on the "G" , it is meant to be a heads up ,to be careful about dealing with that Individual ( Pat ). Instead of being taken as such , it is now a Trial , to decide if that person (Pat), is a good honest seller or Bad seller. Some people got screwed , some did not .I for one got screwed and posted it one time as a warning for others. Go to G-740 section on the "G" forum and go to FOR SALE SECTION.Search FRONT BUMPER and see for yourself.Bad pictures, showing only good end. The other end (stuck down in dirt)does not show the damage (BEND and Twist ).. Several PM"s sent and Pat said it was PERFECT with NO Issues. B.S. WRONG :lol: . It is now my problem. Thirty ton press , hacksaw , and welding machine should not be required on a perfect ,No Issue item .He wronged me and several others on here and everyone wants to praise him . He probably even lied about scrapping it all :lol: . If you want to deal with him , that is your choice .If you want to keep this tread open and alive , go for it .Don't put me on trial . No accusations intended , only facts presented .
Stick
If you drink,drive. Don't park, Accidents cause people.

whatthecrunchyo
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by whatthecrunchyo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:50 am

Can’t figure out why this thread is in the for sale section. Can we either a) take the Jeep to the scrap yard and stop talking about it, or b) move this thread elsewhere.

I personally don’t care to read any of this while I am looking for parts.

Jordan
1944 Willys MB 305597 (2-15-44)

Dawgman
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by Dawgman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Stir
I’m sorry to hear about the bumper. I wasn’t trying to put you on trial, just interested to hear your story. Thanks for the reply,
Dawgman
12-12-41 slat MB
Midland/Willys frame script GPW 9xxx
No’s match 4-42 script GPW
No’s match 10-44 GPW
Dead MB plow
45 MB 8-21-45 restored
1943 M3a1 WSC
MVPA 7xxx

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”