GPW 15410 for Sale-Texas

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
hershhunt
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant
GPW 15410 for Sale-Texas

Post by hershhunt » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:59 am

I am selling GPW 15410. Posting pictures seems to be way above my computer skills, but I have some if you want them emailed to you, and I would appreciate it if someone could post them for me.
NO TITLE With this JEEP. I didn't get one when I acquired it and haven't tried, but its not impossible in Texas.
Engine is a rebuild from "43, a tag says Camp Mabry, TX. It runs good. Lots of original pieces with this jeep, many F marked parts.
It has a T-90 Transmission, that is the only major later model part. Has been converted to 12 volt, key start. Original headlights are included, someone added the little ones. original air filter. 15" later model wheels with good tires. F marked seats. I have the F-marked handles and footrests, started cleaning them up. No fuel tank, CJ-style hole cut in drivers side panel. That panel is pretty rusty anyway. Bubba front bumper and rear tire carrier. Floors are bad in back, under drivers seat, not unrepairable under passenger seat.
Based on what I've seen on this board, I'm asking $4000. It will start and drive onto your trailer. Cash always talks, and I'm not married to it. Would like to see it at least restored to reenactor level, someone have fun with it.
Located in Waxahachie, Texas. Delivery to parts of Texas and Oklahoma is possible. PM or email at hershhunt@aol.com
Thanks
Gary

rjbeamer
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: GPW 15410 for Sale-Texas

Post by rjbeamer » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Should be around April of 42 for a DOD.

Does it have data or dash plates?

Is it a Ford rear script tub?

Also what is the stamped engine serial Number? It will look like GPW<-->XXXXX or it will be blank or might be MBXXXXX (It will be stamped on the block on the small oval pad behind the oil filler tube.)

Roger

hershhunt
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by hershhunt » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 am

Ok, finally got around to pulling oil filter loose so I could read the engine # GPW 113436. It has a depot rebuild tag from Camp Mabry in Austin TX.
Sure would like to sell this jeep, the more it sits around, the more I want to start working on it.
Gary Hershberger
Waxahachie, TX

hershhunt
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by hershhunt » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:27 am

Jeep is sold.

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”