Gauge/small parts restoration contact

1956-1966, Hotchkiss, Quarter-ton jeep® series, Wanted, For Sale, and Knowledge Base
CombatMarine99
Corporal U.S.M.C. Veteran
Corporal U.S.M.C. Veteran

Gauge/small parts restoration contact

Post by CombatMarine99 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 am

Greetings Fellow Jeep Enthusiasts…

I wanted to post this out for gentleman in Northern California that does custom restoration work by using advanced laser technology. If you have items on your project that need restoration, laser technology is the way to go. He is one of only a handful of people in the United States that are licensed to use advanced pulse lasers on restorations and the work he does is outstanding. I’ve had him restore gauges, glass, clutch pressure plates, light switches and gears. All of them turned out fantastic. From the smallest part to the largest item, he can do it. Basically he can restore anything that is too delicate for the sand blaster or any other type of restoration process. Rusty gauges and dash items are easily brought back to life… Plus anything made of wood, leather, metal and glass. He doesn’t rebuild broken items… He restores them. He is located in Northern California and does work for museums, companies and individual collectors. His fees are very reasonable for the amount of time put in to his work. Again I’ve used him myself and has done great work for some of my show GPW’s. He does very professional work. I’ve included a few before and after pictures of some of his restorations. The pics are not the best representation of the final product but hopefully you can get the idea on quality...

You can contact him directly for fees, questions and information. It's well worth looking into...

Heritage Conservation Services

Neil Menard

530-247-1980

Redding, California

neilmenard@sbcglobal.net
Attachments
switch.jpg
(208.44 KiB) Downloaded 709 times
set 2.jpg
(197.92 KiB) Downloaded 709 times
CombatMarine99
April 1942 Script GPW