High quality reproduction PPN-1A for sale

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
marketgarden44
G-Private
G-Private
High quality reproduction PPN-1A for sale

Post by marketgarden44 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 am

High quality PPN-1A reproduction beacon for sale. Made exactly like the originals with folded boxes and end caps. Made from NOS parts and fully fabricated correct thickness folded steel. Comes with beacon, antenna and bag. As close as you can get to the real thing. 8 week lead time as each is made from scratch. parts available to make five complete sets. If anyone is interested send me an email on: chalky_ink@hotmail.co.uk Free shipping worldwide. $3000 per complete set.
Attachments
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG (39.97 KiB) Viewed 609 times

505thDZO
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
Re: High quality reproduction PPN-1A for sale

Post by 505thDZO » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Myself and Marketgarden44 teamed together to build a repro PPN1-A . This is the finished result on main part of the eureka. Built from folded light steel, knobs and toggle switches move and flip, headphone jack fits the original eureka headphones. The carrier bag made from scratch on a heavy duty sewing machine, copied from an original bag.it all zips close,para hooks on outside ready for attaching it to your airborne pathfinder impression.bag and eureka is stenciled copied from an original set.

It takes 8 weeks to fabricate.
Pricing at £2000.00 including of course antenna set

The one pictured is now sold. If interested in looking one made get intouch with myself or marketgarden44 on forum here.
Attachments
IMG-20170724-WA0014.jpg
(195.33 KiB) Downloaded 279 times

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”