International Replica Arms Company (IRAC)...gripe

Demilitarized vehicle weapons and static display accessories
mulezilla
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

International Replica Arms Company (IRAC)...gripe

Post by mulezilla » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 pm

I really loved my International Replica Arms Company (IRAC) 1919a4, it proved to be a great base for converting to a 1919a6, solid and until recently, reliable. I bought it from Steve the previous owner and he was always a phone call away to answer even the most minor question. Got a taste of the new ownership and it was sorely disappointing, typical "Lets buy a established business built on the sweat and hard work of others then change everything the founder envisioned, oh and lets not forget to double the price" No I don't think having to ship you my gun back so you can trouble shoot the board that is bad then ship it back is fair as shipping alone will be well over 100.00. the more reasonable approach would be to just ship the board back....Save your money as they are not worth the price of admission into the Replica gun market.

Ron LiButti
1942 Chevy G506 cargo (Restoration finished Yah!)
1961 Dnepr K750
M1A1 Bazooka
M9A1 Bazooka
RPzB.54/1 Panzerschreck
Panzerfaust/30
M-19 Mortar
1919A6

Ratpacker
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Re: International Replica Arms Company (IRAC)...gripe

Post by Ratpacker » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Sorry to read that. I used to hang with Steve, even took some of the photos they still use for promotion. He was a master machinist and put in untold hours working away for customers. Another loss for our hobby.

Return to “Weapons”