SOLD Dodge WC 10 Carryall for sale$3500 SOLD

Military Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
70th Division
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General
Re: SOLD Dodge WC 10 Carryall for sale$3500 SOLD

Post by 70th Division » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello Phil,

You can likely get a standard car hauler to pick it up and put it on their multi carrier truck.
I used a car hauling broker, had a couple non running jeeps shipped to Fla from California and Nevada,
It cost $750 and $900, after getting offers that they email you after the broker releases the shipping info, location and what it is.
Don't take the first one, just wait for several to come in, and you will get an idea of a reasonable cost.
If it is located near a major highway, it is better, but if it is very remote, may be an issue. But maybe seller could haul to a highway area like a truckstop to transfer to carrier.

I paid the broker $150 after I accepted a quote, then you pay the driver when he gets to your location.
It is cheaper than a road trip there to get it !!
I have done that too, from Oregon,Wa, to California, then across I-10 to Florida.
5000 miles !!!!
I bought a surplus pick up truck from City of Salem, Or, and a new flat bed trailer from a dealer out there, then loaded up a couple jeeps, and parts.
A great trip, but was a long one, because I couldn't get a carrier to pick up my jeep way north along the northern California coast.

Using a car hauler was much better !!

Ray

Return to “Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton”