New Halftrack Books for Sale

Tracked, Halftrack, etc... Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base

Moderator: Kevin Lockwood

steve1973
G-Colonel
G-Colonel
New Halftrack Books for Sale

Post by steve1973 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 pm

I have two new books for sale and just got a limited run back from the printers. If you reserved one at the convention I will be getting a hold of you shortly.

First book is a parts manual put out by Whit Motor Company for the M4, M4A1 halftrack. Basically it covers the drive train, steering and lighting components. This is a good parts book for ALL White, Autocar and Diamond-T halftracks. This book does not cover body specifics from what I can tell. It has some good diagrams for the drive train components but most is text with part numbers.

Price is $50.00 for the manual.

Next is a book I put together and is a good coffee table book. It consists of WWII magazine advertisements specifically related to the halftrack. I have close to 100 ads in my personal collection and put them into this book.

Price for this book is $40.00.

Shipping for either book or both is $15.00.

Quantities are limited but I can get more made if I run out. ;D PLEASE contact me first before sending any money. I will reserve you a copy and send you payment instructions.

Steve A.
541-914-2916
1941 White M2A1 (90% restored)
1945 M10 ammo trailer (restored)

Return to “Tracked”