SELLER WARNING - UKRAINE Sergiikrav /volodymyrkrav EBAY

Military Motorcycles, and Other Military Two and Three Wheeled Cycles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
donk_316
G-Major
G-Major

SELLER WARNING - UKRAINE Sergiikrav /volodymyrkrav EBAY

Post by donk_316 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm

THIS GUY:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sergiikrav also known as http://www.ebay.ca/usr/volodymyrkrav and now http://www.ebay.com/usr/liberator42wla

I bought a fender from him. Cant take paypal because its Ukraine, so I western union him some funds. No problem. Everything arrives. All good. He asks me to cancel winning bid on auction so he doesn't have to pay fees. No problem. I understand 3rd world countries aren't very rich so every penny counts.
I make a deal on a battery box and a chain guard with him outside of ebay. Again with the Western Union but this time to his wife in Moldova.

2 months later. No parts and no response to emails. Hes still selling on ebay... Ofcourse in hindsight it all looks crazy fishy but I was trusting. Totally my own fault.

That's twice now I've been burnt with European Sellers in 4 years.
Flathead Harrys in Germany and now this guy.
Last edited by donk_316 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GPW 112092 04-30-43 USA 20372531 (orig)

Lib45
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Re: SELLER WARNING - UKRAINE Sergiikrav EBAY

Post by Lib45 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:39 am

Sorry about your bad (european) experiences; we're not all that bad.
Last edited by Lib45 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ohli66
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by ohli66 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:46 am

I unfortunately made ​​some bad experiences with Sergigrav. I bought from him a complete set of nos short and long spokes for the front wheel, same settlement as it has donk described. the package arrived but I missed the rare short spokes complete and the Long spokes were wrong! I was once in touch with him and he said that the short spokes were probably stolen by the post ..... and christmas is now in july!
Then I never heard from him again. Conclusion:money away and items with scrap value. Stay away from this vendor!!!

If anyone have a set of NOS short spokes for me, it would be great to hear from him.

Frank

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by OLDABEWLA » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Donk,

What you should had done is had him list the items on ebay for sale to you for a buy it now and then sent him the WU money order to see if he was on the up and did it threw ebay? I bided on one of his items and cancel the bid fear on losing my money as well. I think he won't rip you off threw a ebay sale due to the fact that's this his only way of to keep selling.

Craig
☆42WLA Harley-Davidson #19,246 Type III

donk_316
G-Major
G-Major

Post by donk_316 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm

I agree Craig,
My problem was that this would have been the 3rd deal I made with this guy. Im out $365 USD but im more pissed at the lack of integrity on his behalf. In the beginning I thought something had happened to him!

Thank God this bike is pretty much done and I don't have to deal with this again on purpose.

ziggyfoos
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant

Post by ziggyfoos » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 am

Did anyone report him to ebay? Seems his usual operation is asking everyone to cancel the transaction so he can skip the fees. Granted it doesn't help you get your money back but maybe they can at least ban him (for now...) by showing his requests to get out of paying fees.

Funny that ebay flagged you as the "inconsiderate buyer" - you'd think red flags would rise on ebay's part that a lot of his buyers happen to withdraw. By doing so, you also lose ability I believe to give negative feedback. Win-win for him.

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by OLDABEWLA » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 pm

I know ebay they are monitor emails threw the ebay emailing system to catch people on the buying and selling going on out side of ebay.

I purchased a set of NOS WLA rear wheel spokes from a guy here in the states which I had contacted him threw the ebay channel and we had to use caution when doing it, Then again I bided on other sets and lost out and decided to just see if he would sell me a set out side of ebay and he did.

If your not happy turn him in? but by the same token they might monitor your actions as well? I can't turn him in, it has to come from a buyer of his.

Craig

donk_316
G-Major
G-Major

Post by donk_316 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:20 am

Well as per usual the eBay site is terrible. I reported his relisted fender as fraudulent and other related accusations. Ill have to wait till I get back to Canada before I can call eBay directly.

Vlad finally emailed me back and said:

"Hello. Sorry but I'm in Moscow for a long time. The post office didn't answer" which is con artist speak for "F-off"

So I reported him for selling out of Ukraine while being in Russia... Or Moldova.

I work internationally and have friends in Ukraine, Moldova and Moscow... Love to hunt this guy down.

XXX

Heres his other Ebay ID http://www.ebay.ca/usr/volodymyrkrav

rd.king
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant
Re: SELLER WARNING - UKRAINE Sergiikrav /volodymyrkrav EBAY

Post by rd.king » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 am

So you gladly helped this guy defraud E bay
but when he steals from you
You run around complaining.
I guess you haven't heard but

there's no honor among thieves

donk_316
G-Major
G-Major

Post by donk_316 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm

rd.king wrote:So you gladly helped this guy defraud E bay
but when he steals from you
You run around complaining.
I guess you haven't heard but

there's no honor among thieves
Hey dude, really appreciate your opinion on this one. Really means a lot to me. Its like reading a "holier than thou Haiku" or some Sh1t. Please keep up the good work! :lol:

hell-fire
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by hell-fire » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Dodgy seller says
Cant take paypal because its Ukraine
Well that is not true as any form of currency can be deposited into your bank account, if anything they will charge a conversion fee. I guarantee if one was to do a tourist thing in Ukraine any one would be happy to accept US $

What I would do is phone eBay or Pay-Pal and reports it direct to them including his comments on his listing about Pay-Pal being unsupported, your money is gone but you may save some other buyer, he has 100% feedback and surely all that is not from cancelled sales paid by Western Union.
John
Australia
Member VMVC #192
1942 Willys MB-BRT 135673 D.O.D. 4-16-42 Now 97% finished

Michael Browne
G-Colonel
G-Colonel
Location: Yackandandah, NE Victoria..greatest part of Australia, always 26 deg and sunny

Post by Michael Browne » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:51 pm

donk_316 wrote:THIS GUY:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sergiikrav also known as http://www.ebay.ca/usr/volodymyrkrav

I bought a fender from him. Cant take paypal because its Ukraine, so I western union him some funds. No problem. Everything arrives. All good. He asks me to cancel winning bid on auction so he doesn't have to pay fees. No problem. I understand 3rd world countries aren't very rich so every penny counts.
I make a deal on a battery box and a chain guard with him outside of ebay. Again with the Western Union but this time to his wife in Moldova.

2 months later. No parts and no response to emails. Hes still selling on ebay... Ofcourse in hindsight it all looks crazy fishy but I was trusting. Totally my own fault.

That's twice now I've been burnt with European Sellers in 4 years.
Flathead Harrys in Germany and now this guy.
Can't see how it is anything to do with ebay :!: You did a deal with him outside ebay so in this case -- no protection--. Sometimes life is like that... having said that he is obviously one to avoid

Regards
Michael Browne
Heron Hill Motorpool

REAL jeeps have BAR GRILLES and FLAT FENDERS. The rest are imitations.

17thAirborne
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by 17thAirborne » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 am

The only thing the ebay customer service office is good for is de-listing your item because it might be offensive to the inhabitants of Dik-Dik Island or some stupid politically correct entity! :shock:
Oz

Feb 43 GPW 98532 USA 20206257
Oct 70 Land Rover Series 2a 25334079G NZ16GF36
http://gpw.castraponere.com/ (My Restoration Page)

Bob OB
Chief Warrant Officer Four, US Army
Chief Warrant Officer Four, US Army

Post by Bob OB » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Hey! I'm a Dik-Dik Islander!
CWO4 Bob OBrien USA (Ret.)

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by OLDABEWLA » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Ebay in the good old days was great!!! you could buy fire arms on there all day long and now it's gone left! Definition of a LIBERAL (One so opened minded that their brain fell out)

Return to “Motorcycles & Bicycles”