Two dukws for sale

Amphibious Wheeled Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
acourter
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Two dukws for sale

Post by acourter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:50 pm

I have two dukws I need to sell.

One is a 45 that drives and swims. This Dukw was used by a tour company. It has a rebuilt Ford 300 with an automatic transmission. It painted OD green and looks close to original. I have the wench, but it's not installed. Asking $35,000 for this one

The second Dukw is a 44 that I bought for parts. It drive and is very complete. This one does not swim! It needs a lot of sheet metal replace. In case a buyer wants both, I'll not sell this Dukw till I sell the 45 Dukw I'm asking $12,000 for this Dukw.

If you're interested in these dukws, please email me directly at armydukw@gmail.com Both are located in middle TN.

Thank you, Anthony

Unicorn hunter
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Re: Two dukws for sale

Post by Unicorn hunter » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

gday anthony my name is ry chinnery i live in australia im looking to purchase a couple of dukws just wondering if you still have them for sale im looking to come to the usa early next year with the veiw to purchase a couple of dukws im still working out my timetable if you still ha d them for sale then id be keen to veiw and purchase they are quite hard to find in australia ,i have two older friend here in aus that already own dukws and im a fabricator so rust dosent scarce me off if at all possable could you email me a few shots of said dukws my email is rychinnery@hotmail.com.au thankyou for taking the time to read though kind reguards ry chinnery

ozm29c
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Re: Two dukws for sale

Post by ozm29c » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Ry,
Pm me and I will put you in touch with a guy who brought a DUKW in from the US of A a few years ago. He would be worth talking to, especially about his battles with Australia Customs and Quarantine (now Border force). Cheers John W.
GPW 135997
M29C 7333
M29C 4338

SSD
G-Civilian
Re: DUKW for sale

Post by SSD » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi There

for info I have a 1944 DUKW, completely restored we are very very reluctantly putting on the market. We restored it over 10 years pretty much everything is new (new hull & restored or new running gear) and a great swimmer. There is a huge amount of spare parts,

https://youtu.be/eFluY-92nSo here is the utube clip from last Sunday

if you would like further info please email

stephen.denholm7@gmail.com

cheers

Steve

Return to “Amphibian, DUKW, GPA and other wheeled amphibian”