Functionally Restored M 100 for sale

Quarter-ton trailer series, Wanted, USED PARTS FOR SALE NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES., and Knowledge Base
Mag

Functionally Restored M 100 for sale

Post by Mag » Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:54 am

I have a 1969 Ebensburg Pa. built M100. I bought it to use for a trek across Africa. Been there, done that, now need to free up some space. I powder coated the tub (green) wheel wheels (black) and Rhino-Lined the interior. It has DOT spec lights, new wiring, new shocks, bearings, races. Still has pintle ring. When I bought it the paint was so thick I thought the handles were missing! I had it dipped in sodium hydroxide down to bear metal, then powdered. It has a canvas tonneau. The brakes work very well. I re-wired it terminating to a 4 way flat for universal use. I mounted new 7x16 NDT tires on white powdercoated orig. wheels. Overall it is not an authentic resto, rather a functional rebuild. I Used this trailer with a long wheelbase Land Rover (painted to match) for overland travel. She has served me well over the past 6 years, now time to find a new home as it is taking up valuable space in the garage, and I'm moving soon; no place to store!
$1000 Cincinnati, Ohio 513-225-0973 magman1@hotmail.com

Mag

Correction; M 416 square fender for sale!

Post by Mag » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:28 pm

I have a 1969 Ebensburg Pa. built M416. I bought it to use for a trek across Africa. Been there, done that, now need to free up some space. I powder coated the tub (green) wheel wheels (black) and Rhino-Lined the interior. It has DOT spec lights, new wiring, new shocks, bearings, races. Still has pintle ring. When I bought it the paint was so thick I thought the handles were missing! I had it dipped in sodium hydroxide down to bear metal, then powdered. It has a canvas tonneau. The brakes work very well. I re-wired it terminating to a 4 way flat for universal use. I mounted new 7x16 NDT tires on white powdercoated orig. wheels. Overall it is not an authentic resto, rather a functional rebuild. I Used this trailer with a long wheelbase Land Rover (painted to match) for overland travel. She has served me well over the past 6 years, now time to find a new home as it is taking up valuable space in the garage, and I'm moving soon; no place to store!
$1000 Cincinnati, Ohio 513-225-0973 magman1@hotmail.com

Return to “Trailers 1/4 ton”