List of Known Good Part Numbers/Parts Sources

M274 Mechanical Mule Knowledge Base
LifeLongWNYer
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant
List of Known Good Part Numbers/Parts Sources

Post by LifeLongWNYer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Part numbers and sources of parts for Mules are hard to find. Many parts numbers have been listed in the Mule forum and also several sources for parts are listed, ( notably Chuck's listing of fuel pumps and rebuild kits ) but I have trouble going through the various threads to find part numbers/sources when i need something.

Often what I am looking for, was discussed months, or years ago, and my searches don't locate it. I also have a problem with searches, in that almost all of them, ( even if I know where something I am looking for is ) return the error message "nothing could be found which meets the search criteria".

Would it be possible for a moderator, or someone with high ranking powers in this forum, to create a thread which would contain ONLY messages containing parts numbers or post listing sources of Mule parts?

I understand discipline is tough to enforce and "useless"posts creep in, ( like the one in this forum titled "useless parts man" ) but searching this forum is a real BEAR!

Thanks,

JBP
JBP
Rush, NY

Small Military Fleet, only one lonely A2 Mule,
But several other antiques, including me!

Chuck W.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General
Re: List of Known Good Part Numbers/Parts Sources

Post by Chuck W. » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:36 am

The very first post in this forum, titled "NAPA Numbers" lists many parts and sources the people have found. Hope this helps.

Chuck W.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General
Re: List of Known Good Part Numbers/Parts Sources

Post by Chuck W. » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:46 pm

I've changed the name of the thread to "Replacement Part Numbers and Part Sources" This is the place where people can list what and where they found items that will work on the mule.

Return to “MULE M274 Technical”