Scavenger Hunt, jeep style...

Post your jeep photos, Pre or Post restoration. Bragging Photos etc. Also LIFE jeep photos.
JIMN
G-Major
G-Major

Scavenger Hunt, jeep style...

Post by JIMN » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:57 pm

:D Okay, this is nothing new, other vehicle forums do it (and if it has been started elsewhere here on G503, we can redirect this thread), but I thought it might be especially fun here because this forum has such a worldwide reach. The benefit is it gives us all another reason to get out and drive the old jeeps, and probably see some great photos.
So, the idea is we name an interesting place or scenario where you must get a photo of your jeep. It might be something like a lighthouse or statue, or whatever. You get your jeep out and drive, get the photo, and post it on this thread. (You may have to study and learn how to properly post photos).

Once the first person has a valid photo, that hunt is over. We acknowledge their victory and that winner then gets to choose the next photo place or scenario.

The rules are:
1) It can be any year of a military jeep/jeep-ish vehicle or flat fendered CJ, doesn't have to be restored, a little variety doesn't hurt us for this thread.
2) The photo must be a brand new photo, not one you previously took or found on the web.
3) You can't take a photo of a place you picked.

Let's start simple:
THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS........YOUR JEEP in front of a HISTORICAL STATUE.
:mrgreen: GO!
1941 Ford GP, 1944 Willys MB, 1943 Bantam T3

Ralph
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Scavenger Hunt, jeep style...

Post by Ralph » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 am

Hi Jim,
You threw me a soft one,I had to return some library books...the statue is that of Mary Ingles,captured by the Shawnee,escaped & made her way back to Virginia on her own in the 1755 era from Ky...

Ralph

JIMN
G-Major
G-Major

Post by JIMN » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:16 pm

That looks good to me Ralph! I see the February weather didn't stop you. Love the bit of history there.
And now you get to pick the next location.

Good looking Willys by the way!
1941 Ford GP, 1944 Willys MB, 1943 Bantam T3

Ralph
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by Ralph » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 am

NEXT CHALLENGE...Your jeep pictured with either a member of law enforcement or active duty military person or persons,any nation...same rules as on start page.Thanks Jim-
Ralph

Return to “- PHOTO GALLERY -”